WHAT DOES YYRCREDIT.COM DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and other identifiers
- Address, e-mail address and phone number
- Information from your credit report and credit lines
- Credit card or bank account information for payment of services
- Device information such as device model, IP address, MAC address, and other identifiers
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share clients’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their client’s personal information; the reasons YYRCredit.com chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does YYRCredit.com share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), report to credit bureaus and your creditors, research, development and analysis, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you and request your opinions about us||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our service provider’s everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our service provider’s everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness*||No||Not Shared|
|For our service provider(s) to market to you*||No||Not shared|
|For non-service provider(s) and related companies to market to you*||No||Not Shared|
To Limit Our Sharing
*We will share your Personal Information with service providers and non-service providers for this purpose when you give us your consent. You may limit our sharing by declining consent when asked to do so.
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Yeah You Right Credit
What We Do
How does yyrcredit.com protect my personal information?
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and managerial procedures. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where personal information is collected. We retain personal information only for the time necessary and reasonable to fulfill the account purpose unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
How does yyrcredit.com collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- provide account-opening information or survey feedback
- give us your authorization to pull your credit report
- authorize us to contact your creditor on your behalf for credit repair
- provide us bank information for payment of services
We may supplement this information with information available from other sources, such as public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
Companies are related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies:
Non-affiliates and related companies
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies:
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you:
- Our joint marketing partners include financial services companies
Other important information
Depending on where you live, you may have additional privacy protections under some state laws. We will comply with applicable state laws before sharing nonpublic personal information about you. We may do this by sending a separate notice of those rights to you.
California Residents – You have the right to know we will be collecting and maintaining personal information including credit report data to assist you with credit repair and maintenance services. We do not sell any of your personal information without obtaining your specific consent. You have the right to request the following up to two times in a 12-month period:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was sold;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was disclosed.
To exercise these rights, contact us at 1-800-214-6674.
We will provide the requested information within 45 days of the request in most cases. If we need additional time to complete your request, we will notify you within the first 45 days and may take an additional 45 days to complete your request. By exercising your rights, you will not be denied services, provided a lesser level or quality of service, or charged a different price for services, including through discounts, benefits, or penalties unless the price difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data.
Nevada Residents – We are providing you with this notice under state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by contacting us at 1-800-214-6674. Nevada law requires we provide the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702.486.3132; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Do Not Call Policy – In accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, we do not make calls to any residential or wireless telephone using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice unless you have provided express written consent along with the phone number to be called, or unless the law allows otherwise, such as to collect amounts due. Consumers who ask not to receive telephone solicitations from us will be placed on our Do Not Call list. Your Do Not Call request will be honored for five years from the time the request is made. To be put on our Do Not Call list, contact us at 1-800-214-6674.